Picasso and me
- Hits: 1707
My gallerist was along by me today to see what I'm up to and to talk about the exhibition. He wants this Art-J painting me mixing Guernica with my portrait to be presented as a main message to the public, I was quiet surprised and pleased same time cause I had the most trouble to express my self in this one. The theme is love and pain on human path expressed and interpreted in my art. I'm so happy Bert has found me and invited to exhibit by him in his gallery, communication with him so stimulating and complementary, gives me feeling he really understands what I want to say.
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
This painting is made partly as pastel, acrilyc and colored pencil, later digitized and multilayered in a particular digital collage, an authentic technique which I'm using lately to express myself.
• Category: Limited edition Giclee print, after print layer: color pencil & pastel
• Substrate: Watercolor Paper
• Dimensions: 50 × 50 × 0.2 cm / 33 × 33 cm (actual image size)
• Dimesion Framed: 52 x 52 x 3 cm
• From a limited edition of 5
• Signed on the front